Discussion: View Thread

JOM Scientific Reports Submission System is Open

• 1.  JOM Scientific Reports Submission System is Open

Posted 06-22-2022 09:42

Hello STR Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that Journal of Management Scientific Reports (JOMSR) is now open for submissions! JOMSR is the new journal launched by Southern Management Association and published by SAGE.

JOMSR welcomes empirical research that aims to test, refine, or refute existing theory. We will consider papers on a wide range of macro- and micro-management topics; both quantitative and qualitative data and methodologies are welcome. For initial submissions, we will consider full papers reporting original research or "results-masked" original papers (i.e., results are not included in the initial submission). All submitted papers should be prepared for a double-blind review process (i.e., no author identifying information in the manuscript).

For more information on JOMSR's submission guidelines, mission, editorial board, and to submit a paper, please visit:

https://smgmt.org/jomsr/

If you have any questions about JOMSR, do not hesitate to contact me (x.martin@tilburguniversity.edu). We look forward to seeing your submission!

Best,

Xavier Martin

Founding Senior Associate Editor, Journal of Management Scientific Reports

Research Professor, Tilburg University

------------------------------
    Xavier Martin
    Tilburg University
    Netherlands
    ------------------------------