Discussion: View Thread

CALL FOR PAPERS: Cornell PhD Conference

• 1.  CALL FOR PAPERS: Cornell PhD Conference

Posted 21 days ago
      |   view attached
    Dear STR Colleagues, 
    I hope all is well! 
    I am emailing you to you to announce this year's "Emerging Markets Phd Conference".  If you are a PhD student, please consider applying!  If you are a faculty, please feel free to spread the word to your students and colleagues. I am attaching our call for papers, which are due 4/15 (invitations will be sent out by 4/20).  Preference will be given to PhD students studying issues related to international business, emerging markets, or a related theme (broadly defined). 
    This year's conference will take place at Cornell in Ithaca, Friday, 5/3 and Saturday, 5/4Students will present papers, participate in round tables, and more. The aim of these conferences is to create a deeper dialogue among junior scholars interested in emerging markets and international business, and to build bridges between them and more senior scholars in these fields. We will also aim to create an intimate, collegial atmosphere, so there will be opportunities for faculty to connect with the PhD students outside of the talks (Eg. Barbecues on the lake, hikes throughout Ithaca, etc.). 
    Please let me know if you have any questions - we hope to see you there!
    Best,
    Andrew 
    ...........................................................................................
    Andrew Foley
    PhD Candidate | Management and Organization
    Johnson Graduate School of Management | Cornell University
    114 Feeney Way, Ithaca, NY, 14853
    ...........................................................................................
    Home | Andrew Foley
    Andrew Foley remove preview
    Home | Andrew Foley
    I am a PhD candidate in the Management & Organizations (M&O) department at Cornell University's Johnson Graduate School of Management . My research explores how social & interorganizational networks influence whether entrepreneurial ventures succeed or fail.
    View this on Andrew Foley >

------------------------------
    Andrew Foley
    PhD Student
    Cornell University - Johnson Graduate School of Management
    Ithaca, NY
    +16092349687
    ajf283@cornell.edu
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)