Discussion: View Thread

PhD Position (WHU, Germany)

• 1.  PhD Position (WHU, Germany)

Posted 13 days ago
    Dear Strategy Colleagues,
    I am very happy to share that I am recruiting a new internal PhD student. If you're interested in doing a PhD under the (paid) academic apprenticeship model, please visit:

Doctoral Student, internal (f/m/d) - Chair of Strategic Management | Jobs at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
    Personio remove preview
    Doctoral Student, internal (f/m/d) - Chair of Strategic Management | Jobs at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
    WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management is the leading private business school in Germany and is continuously ranked among the top business schools in Europe. On WHU's two campuses in Vallendar (near Koblenz) and Düsseldorf, faculty, students, and staff enjoy working in a stimulating international environment.
    View this on Personio >

I'm inviting invitations from a broad level of backgrounds including business and management, psychology, sociology, anthropology and cultural studies, and political sciences.
    Please forward to your most promising students!

Jane

Prof. Dr. Jane Lê (she/her)| Chair of Strategic Management

WHU - OTTO BEISHEIM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
    Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany
    T +49 261 6509 725 | Fax: +49 261 6509 509

E
    jane.le@whu.edu | W http://whu.edu

This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

------------------------------
    Jane Le
    Professor
    WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
    Vallendar
    +49 151 6795 6905
    ------------------------------