Africa Business School (ABS) -
Mohammed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P, Morocco)
is recruiting PhD Students
Africa Business School (ABS)
Established in 2016, with the aim of being the leading business school in Africa, ABS is part of Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P). ABS supports the transformation of organizations through Research, Advisory and Learning, thus shaping the strategies, operating models, and societal impact of Moroccan and African organizations.
Dedicated to creating the continent's future leaders through training, research, and innovation, ABS aspires to make its graduates con!dent in responding to the most crucial challenges facing Africa and the world. Africa Business School introduces a distinctive perspective to leadership and research aiming for its graduates to develop analytical and practical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, cognitive, and emotional, managerial and technological.
- Recent research-minded graduates with a completed Master's degree or equivalent and a strong academic background who wish to pursue research in an African context.
- Faculty and researchers from African universities, who do not have a PhD degree yet are also encouraged to apply.
Rabat – Salé – Technopolis – Morocco
- Access to world-class research and training : Our PhD students will benefit from access to cutting-edge research, training, and expertise.
- Global competitiveness: Our PhD students will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to be competitive in a global job market.
- Professional development and networking opportunities: Our PhD students will have the opportunity to develop their professional networks by engaging with peers from around the world:
- International network of world-class partner business schools.
- PhD co-supervision by leading international scholars available for the best candidates.
- International conference participation is integral part of the program.
- Supplementary PhD research training at a top-rated international partner business school for the best candidates.
Webinar 17 May 2023
L'Université Mohammed VI Polytechnique, ICE 000189568000063, Benguerir, Maroc