AOM STR Virtual Symposium on Strategic Human Capital Research
Feb 13, 2023 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada), 90 mins
This virtual research symposium will feature cutting-edge research from the field of strategic human capital. Four scholars, whose research focuses on strategic human capital, will present their latest research paper, and two discussants will share their feedback on the papers, followed by feedback from the audience.
The four scholars presenting their work in this virtual symposium are:
- Victoria Sevcenko, Assistant Professor of Strategy, INSEAD Asia Campus
- JR Keller, Associate Professor of Human Resource Studies, ILR School, Cornell
- DK Kryscynski, Associate Professor of Strategy, Marriott School of Business, Brigham Young University
- Ulya Tsolmon, Assistant Professor of Strategy, Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis
The two distinguished discussants are:
- Mathew Bidwell, Xingmei Zhang and Yongge Dai Professor & Professor of Management, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Russ Coff, Thomas J. Falk Distinguished Chair in Business, Professor of Management and Human Resources & Academic Director of the Bolz Center for Arts Administration, Wisconsin School of Business, University of Wisconsin at Madison
The virtual zoom session will be 90 mins long. Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kfu-upzwiGNbfSr-LnP6hV6KKdH3PAxaa
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.