Dear STR members,
I hope that you are well! The fifth panel from the "Meet a Method" series will take place on May 5th 11am ET and will cover the topic of using lab experiments in strategy research.
Please register here to attend the event:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The "Meet a Method" workshop series is a monthly event focusing, each time, on one research method and its applications to strategy research. This series of workshops aims at introducing a set of methods as well as providing participants with concrete examples and guidance on the (mis)application of the methods. The panels will typically have the following structure:
- What: Introduction to the method
- How: Application of the method
- Do's and Don't's: Strengths, limitations, and common pitfalls of the method
On May 5th we will be fortunate to welcome three scholars who are experts on the use of lab experiments in our field:
- Giada Di Stefano (Bocconi University)
- Oliver Schilke (University of Arizona, Eller College of Management)
- Regan Stevenson (Indiana University, Kelley School of Business)
Given the applied nature of the workshops we encourage registered participants to send, ahead of time, questions that you'd want the panelists to address during their discussion. Please direct all questions to Tomasz Obloj at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to seeing you all on May 5th at 11am ET!
Tomasz Obloj (STR EC Member)