AOM STR Virtual Symposium on Corporate Strategy Research
Mar 16, 2023 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada), 90 mins
This virtual research symposium will feature cutting-edge research from the field of corporate strategy. Four scholars, whose research focuses on corporate strategy, will present their latest research paper, and two discussants will share their feedback on the papers, followed by feedback from the audience.
The four scholars presenting their work in this virtual symposium are:
- Carolyn Fu, incoming Assistant Professor of Strategy, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- Philipp Meyer-Doyle, Associate Professor of Strategy, INSEAD Asia Campus
- Paul Nary, Assistant Professor of Management, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Susan Perkins, Visiting Associate Professor of Strategic Management, Stern School of Business, New York University
The two distinguished discussants are:
- Juan Alcacer, James J. Hill Chaired Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- Aseem Kaul, Professor of Strategic Management & Entrepreneurship, The Mosaic Company – Kim Prokopanko Chair for Corporate Responsibility, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
The virtual zoom session will be 90 mins long. Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAqcuChrzssHNZesa0a2wkiCzmGdzqUC0iB
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.